Hello Kitty And Friends

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hello Kitty On ebay

If You go on ebay you will find a varity of Hello Kitty and Sanrio merchandise on ebay and they all are quite exspencive if you add the whole price and the shipping but i was needing to know if anyone who sells stuff on ebay have really good merchandise(such as stuffed animals a set of pens furniture etc.)that doesnt cost over an amount of 10$ in the USA for both shipping and whole price? If it is a little over my budget we can handle it out. So if you do comment on this post and give me the URL so i can go check it out! or email me at chika_cute@hellokitty.com

3 comments:

Past Expiry said...

Check out this cartoon about the Hello Kitty!
http://pastexpiry.blogspot.com/2009/03/cartoon-hello-kitty.html
*CARTOON*

Anonymous said...

I was surprised to see Hello Kitty kids clothes at the Hudson’s Bay store, so I stopped and took a bunch of pics. For anyone not from Canada, the Hudson’s Bay or as us Canadians just call it “The Bay,” is a department store similar to Macy’s in the US.

hello kitty lingerie

Unknown said...

I love HK too ! :)

Sanrio Town Blog

How Do You Like My Blog?